- 4 oz. rice noodles
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. thai green curry paste
- 1 lb. peeled, deveined medium shrimp, cut in half
- 1 pkg of stir-fry veggies*
hot sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
Cook noodles; drain. In same pot, bring 1 cup water, coconut milk, soy sauce and curry paste to a simmer. Add veggies and shrimp and cook until shrimp are opaque and veggies are crisp-tender. I cut the shrimp in half to make them cook faster and make it seem like there are more shrimp! (but you can leave them whole if you prefer.) Season with salt and pepper and hot sauce. Divide noodles among bowls and ladle soup on top. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
*I used a package from the refrigerated section that contained broccoli slaw, sugar snap peas, carrots, and broccoli. But you can use any veggies you like.