Friday, January 2, 2009

Booksh Vlog: Vlog Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/vlogbrothers

Nerdfighters, unite!

Ok, so this Vlog began in 2007 as Brotherhood 2.0. YA author John Green and his brother Hank decided to communicate exclusively through videos posted on YouTube. They now have a very devoted following of nerdfighters, who are apparently made of awesome. Think you might be made of awesome? Go check out the blog, and if you are hooked, you might be a nerdfighter, too.

The rules of the project changed a bit in 2008, and they have new rules for 2009, so there is more nerdfighting fun to come.

Now, I should do a review here of one of John Green's novels, since I am such a fan of him and Hank. Unfortunately...I have not yet read one. SHAME! It is on the list, though, I promise!

In the meantime, I will leave you with one of Hank's fabulous songs, which he created when waiting for the last Harry Potter novel to be released.



I highly recommend watching the "punishments" videos and "Must-See B20." Prepare to laugh.

No comments: